Ensemble based Reservoir Tool
Welcome to the ERT homepage. ERT is a software developed by Statoil which main feature is to handle many simulations in an Ensemble setting.
The code is distributed under the gpl licence. The source code is located on github; the daily management of the code is a cooperation between the Norwegian Computing Center and Statoil.
The full ERT software is quite Linux (Posix) specific, but the support the libraries for working with ECLIPSE files have been sucessfully ported to Windows.
- Workflows for history matching using enkf
- Preparing an ECLIPSE reservoir model for use with ERT.
- Creating an observation file for use with ERT.
- Creating a configuration file for ERT.
- Prior distributions available in ERT.
- Using a parametrized ECLIPSE model with ERT
- Customizing the simulation workflow in ERT.
- Available forward models.
- The ERT code.
- How we use git and github to organize the development of the ERT code.
- We use CMake to build the ert code.